By “personal information”, we mean information that directly identifies you, such as your name, address, or email address. In this Policy, “Manno Clothing & Tailoring”, “we” and “our” mean Manno Clothing & Tailoring, and “you” means any person who visits our website, calls us on the phone, or visits our store.
How We Collect Information
- You provide, such as when you make a purchase, interact with a salesperson, visit or contact us, respond to a survey, or sign up for emails or marketing.
- During store visits, such as: the types of information noted above that you provide, and video recordings and photographs that we collect for security, fraud, loss prevention, incident reporting, and operational purposes.
How We Use Information
We use the information that we collect to conduct our business and to provide you with the best possible products, services, and experiences. We also may combine any or all the information that we collect or obtain. Examples of how we use information include:
- To provide you with products and services,such as to fulfill your orders and process your payments and provide you with products and services that we think you will like.
- To respond to you, such as when you: place an order; call us; make a request or inquiry; complete a survey; or share a comment or concern.
- For personalizationof your experiences with us, including to remember your interests and preferences; customize the products and services we share with you; facilitate your interactions with our stylists; track and categorize your activity and interests on our website including by identifying the different devices you use; and to enrich your experience in our store, and on our website.
- For marketing and advertising, such as to send you marketing and advertising communications and to customize the marketing and advertising that we show you.
- For our business purposes,such as: to operate and improve upon our business and lawful business activities; for research; to determine your satisfaction with our products and services; to detect and prevent fraud or misuse of our services; and for any other business purpose that is permitted by law.
- For legal and safety purposes, such as to defend or protect us, our customers, you, or third parties, from harm or in legal proceedings; protect our rights; protect our security and the security of our customers, employees, and property; respond to court orders, lawsuits, subpoenas, and government requests; address legal and regulatory compliance; and notify you of product recalls or safety issues.
How We Share Information
In general, we do not share personal information about you with third parties for third party marketing or advertising purposes. We do share personal information with third parties for other purposes. For example, we share personal information with:
- Third parties and service providers that provide products or services to us, that help us market or advertise to you. We may use third parties or service providers to help with auditing interactions and transactions with you, addressing security, fixing errors, or help us with advertising or marketing.
Online Advertising and Third Parties We Work With
We work with third party companies for advertising purposes, including to: serve advertisements across the Internet and track and categorize your activity and interests over time on our website. We share information with these companies, and these companies may collect information. These third-party companies also may possess or obtain information about you from your interactions: directly with the third-party companies; with other websites, mobile applications, or companies that the third-party companies work with; or from your interactions with advertisements the third-party companies help to display to you. The information that these companies collect or that we share may be used to customize or personalize the advertisements that are displayed to you.
We may share personal information with the third-party companies we work with for our purposes, though in general we do not share personal information about you with third parties for third party marketing or advertising purposes. We may also share other information in our discretion, including automatically collected information, which may be used by third parties for third party marketing, advertising, and other purposes.
Updates to This Policy
We may make changes to this Policy, and may apply any changes to information previously collected, as permitted by law. When we make material changes to this Policy, we will notify you by posting the updated Policy on our website, and we will update the effective date at the end of this Policy.
If you have questions about this Policy or our privacy practices, please contact us at:
Manno Clothing & Tailoring
23810 Michigan Ave, Unit 101, Dearborn, MI 48124 United States
If you are not comfortable shopping online (and would prefer to make your purchase via telephone), just give us a call at 313-561-1419. We will be happy to assist you.
This Policy is effective November 6, 2020.